Index Magazine 02
Issue Nº02 looks at the theme of togetherness through the lens of creative and contemporary culture — from the value of collaboration to social initiatives and family. In amongst a packed 160 pages, here are 10 great reasons to get your hands on a copy.
- Guest editor, Heathermary Jackson, and Harry Were capture menswear in Pāpāmoa.
- Lindsey Wixson talks climate change with Collina Strada’s Hillary Taymour.
- The husband-and-husband duo behind Deadly Ponies open their studio doors.
- Derek Henderson photographs a self-styled Suzi Leenaars.
- Kim Hastreiter interviews Cheryl Dunn on her documentation of NYC 2020.
- Venice Biennale artist Lisa Reihana (Ngāpuhi) on Māori and Pasifika culture and art awareness.
- Sunil Gupta’s golden era of gay liberation ft. Christopher Street and Exiles series.
- Simone Rocha on the importance of teamwork.
- Imogen Taylor gives you an art poster.
- We talk to Ghetto Gastro about how they are using food to better communities.